Directions to the Cathedral
From the North:
1. Enter the city on I-95 South
2. Take Exit 21, "Atwells Avenue"
3. At the end of the exit proceed straight through the first of five sets of traffic until you come to Broad Street, where
Crossroads building is located. By this point you will have seen the Cathedral on the other side of the Interstate.
4. Turn left onto Broad Street and proceed through lights on Franklin Street and take first left onto
Fenner Street. (The entrance to Fenner street comes very soon after Franklin Street)
5. The parking lots for the Cathedral and the Entrance to Cathedral Square are at the end of Fenner
From the West:
3. Keep left to take the E Franklin St ramp.
1. Enter the city on Route 6 East (Route 10 North)
2. On the approach to the city, take the "Dean Street exit."
3. At the end of the exit bear right to the traffic light at the intersection of Dean and Atwells Avenue.
4. Turn left onto Atwells and proceed to the next set of traffic lights at the intersection of Atwells and
5. Turn right onto the Service Road and follow directions from # 3 above.
From the South:
1. Enter the city on I-95 North,
2. Take Exit 20, "Point Street,"
4. Turn slight right onto E Franklin St.
5. Turn right onto Broad St.
6. Take the 1st left onto Fenner St.
7. The Cathedral is on your right.
From the East:
2. Take the I-95 N exit toward US-6 W/Boston.
1. I-195 W toward Providence R.I.
3. Take the Point St exit, EXIT 1A.
4.Keep left to take the E Franklin St ramp.
5. Turn slight right onto E Franklin St.
6. Turn right onto Broad St.
7. Take the 1st left onto Fenner St.
8. The Cathedral is on the right.
Please note: Parking for the Handicapped entrance to the Cathedral is on the East side of the building. Follow the directions as above, however, instead of turning onto Fenner St., proceed to the other side of the Cathedral by turning left onto the access driveway immediately after the parking lot.